Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The beginning is always a good place to start but being that we are Quilters Off Center, I thought starting with why might be better.
Simply put, June and I are friends who share a passion for quilting.  And I’m thankful each day that June talked me into taking the Baltimore Block class through Millstream's Adult and Community Education program in 2005.  I was hooked after just one class! 
Our jobs have now spread us miles apart but we refuse to let that stop us.  So, to quote June, we've finally "jumped in with both sewing machines" to share our love of quilting with others.
We definitely don't follow all of the rules.  And we do have our share of "happy accidents" as I refuse to call them mistakes.  Most of all, we just enjoy the creative process that quilting is for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment