Thursday, April 11, 2013

TGIF!

Talk about a wacky week, due in part to the drive home last Sunday and part because of the crazy work week.  Mother Nature isn't helping either with all of this rain.

I dropped off the LeMoyne star quilt and the Wild block table topper at Ginger's on Wednesday night ... in the middle of a down pour.  Those were the only two items I got finished at Sewing Central last week.  It doesn't sound like a lot but it is.  

I worked on the LeMoyne star quilt off and on for 5 or 6 days ... I ended with 26 stars and used 25 of them in the quilt.  I opted for an on point setting and alternated the stars with pinwheel blocks made from the same fabrics as the star points.

Thanks to June, I was able to figure out the order of fabrics for the Wild table topper.  I just couldn't get it to work until we played with them.  

No pictures though ... just haven't had time to get what I have uploaded for posting.  

Praying for a better week next week ... slower paced as I'd like to get more quilting (well, and work too) done.

No comments:

Post a Comment