Friday, January 25, 2013

2013 - The Year of The UFO!

Well, for me anyway, this is the year of the UFO.  UFO being unfinished object.  Yes, I will be starting some new projects.  I also plan to spend some serious time digging through my vast backlog of already started projects and hopefully finishing many of them in the process.

Yes, I am making progress!  Tuesday night was the first night of a new six week class at Millstream.  I handed five, yes - 5, quilts over to Ginger Ouwenga for quilting.  She had a long arm quilting business, and does a phenominal job of quilting!  Four are baby quilts, and the other is a twin size quilt that will be used for the 2013 Chili Festival and Washington Elementary School in Lindsey, OH. 

The oldest quilt top was finished about four years ago.  Progress, at least for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment