Thursday, March 29, 2012

Julie and I spent 2 hours on the phone last night.  She called and I was sitting around watching TV, surfing on my ipad and just relaxing.  She was sewing...does that surprise anyone????

So i got up and went into the sewing room and started on the last few quarters of that darn hunter's star quilt...yep...it has a new name...DARN HUNTER'S STAR...I would use stronger language, but...

So i got the middle's sewn together...correctly this time...and the medium large triangles.  I have just the dark triangles left.  that should take long.  then I will press and square these quarter blocks and sew four of them together to make a finished box...I will have six of the finished blocks.

I will win against that DARN HUNTER'S STAR quilt.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! But you made progress on the Hunters Star, and didn't even have to un-sew any seams ... a couple more days like that and you'll have the top together!

    ReplyDelete