Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lemoyne star fabric



While talking to Julie the other night, I was cutting the 1 1/2" strips for our strip quilt and I found this cream print fabric.  This is for the pattern by fons and porter called links.  Here is the pattern.  It has two sizes of lemoyne stars and an interesting layout.

Then I dug through my stash and found these fabrics to use for the star points.  The multi- colored fabric will be used for the background on the smaller stars.  In the pattern they used an orange for one of the backgrounds.   
I'm excited for the possibilities of this quilt.  I still have to find another background for the larger stars but I have a couple weeks for that.  Maybe I'll find another treasure while I'm working on another project.

Julie hasn't commented on my choices. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment