Friday, March 22, 2013

Almost ...

Progress again last night on my quilting projects ... the borders are on the Delectable Mountains and Country Roads table toppers/wall hangings.  One more to go, once I get the foundations printed I can whip "Wild" out!  I've also found my list of blocks for the potholders, so tonight I'll work on those.  It feels great to be catching up on my quilting projects.

I'm taking this all with a grain of salt though as I'm also watching Chloe slowly decline.  It's hard to watch my baby girl make this journey.  But I also know its one that every one of us must make at some point.  My Mom has told me that she's just doing this her way, and if Chloe is one thing, she is most definitely an independant dog.

The picture below was taken in January ... I hope June isn't upset as the quilt in the picture is was a gift from her.  She rarely stays on the bed long enough to fall asleep.  I am comforted that she does manage to get as close to my chair (sometimes even under it) as she can when I'm sewing. 


Excitement is building, along with dread, since I'll be leaving for June's house late next week.  I can't wait to set up Sewing Central and yet I want the next few days to move very slowly too.

Julie

1 comment:

  1. How can I be upset. She looks so cute and comfortable!

    ReplyDelete