Sunday, March 17, 2013

Project update

Despite our disappointment this week...the decision to delay Julie's visit...progress was made on both the weekend project from last weekend and the courthouse steps project.

Here is the extra ribbon border blocks. I like how the patten works as a nine patch.



Here is the weekend quilt with the ribbon border


And finally....TA DA!  Here is the courthouse steps.  I'm debating on what to do next.  I'm thinking a 1 1/2" finished black border.  then maybe a another set of blocks using the remaining strips.  I cut a lot of stips when i started this project. 
 
I am having so much fun.  I can't wait till Julie comes and we can get creative together.  She's has been a huge inpiration for me.  she has a passion for quilting that I enjoy and it spills over to me.
 
Time to get back to it.  Quilting is an Adventure.

1 comment: