Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Surprise!

Well, maybe not really, but I felt that an exciting title would be good today.  The most exciting news to report is that the STaR raffle quilt has been delivered to Ginger for quilting!  So excited to have it that far.  I'm also working on bindings of the four baby quilts I got back last week from Ginger. 

I was also one quilt top ahead, as I felt compelled to get it done.  I had no particular use/person in mind for it when I finished the top.  It's got a lot of pink, with some purple, yellow, red and brown thrown in for good measure.  Oh, and polka dots.  LOTS of polka dots!  My Mom called and told me that the Ohio Cattlewomen (I think) were having a silent auction to raise money for their scholarship fund at the Ohio Beef Expo this year, and my sister in law had asked if I had any quilts done that I didn't have a use for.  Well, it wasn't "done", but it will be tonight.  And will then be on it's way to the silent auction the 3rd weekend of March.


Happy Quilting!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment