Friday, March 15, 2013

Oh what a week this has been!

I can not tell you how happy I am that this week is finally over!  I actually prayed for strength to get through everything, and it must have worked because today is finally Friday!

I have made progress on my D&D quilting ... have the blocks for two items ready to put together.  Yay!  It does make me feel so much better having been able to get them that far.  It's also what I plan to work on this weekend.  I will hopefully have pictures to post by Sunday evening.

I have a short road trip planned for tomorrow also ... to the Sonflower Quilt Shop and the Busy Thimble Quilt Shop.  Two places that I have not yet been.  I am so looking forward to spending time with quilting friends!

And although I am glad to have made it through the week, I had another small dissapointment again today.  June found out that she has to work a couple of weekend days during my planned visit.  So, we decided to move my arrival date to a week out ... and you know what?  I was able to reschedule everything that I needed to anyway.  No way was I going to get sewing days taken away from our joint projects!

Happy Quilting!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment